Caffeine and I don't get along. Just because I no longer drink coffee doesn't mean I can't enjoy something VERY similar to it!
Below, you'll find my favorite homemade recipe for a mocha that will make you question whether, or not, there really is coffee in it!
Kate's Dairy-Free, Caffeine-Free Latte
- 8 oz. hot coffee substitution of choice (lately, I've been loving Teeccino's Dandelion Caramel Nut)
- 2 TBSP Sun Potion Tocos (Get 25% off your first purchase here)! *this is hydrating for the skin, and sweet too!
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Coconut Coffee Creamer *an excellent source of collagen, and adds frothiness!
- 1 TBSP coconut butter (Wildly Organic is my fave)! Use code "KATESAYERS" for 10% off!
- Dashes upon dashes of cinnamon
- OPTIONAL: If you're feeling a mocha coming on, add 2 TBSP of raw cacao powder (added magnesium and nutrients bonus)!
Blend in your blender, on low, until well-incorporated and frothy! Pour into your favorite mug, top with tocos & cinnamon and enjoy!